It’s bridal shower time everyone! In case you missed it I have been posting fun bridal shower ideas all week like these free printable diamond ring donut toppers, funny games, theme ideas, and diamond decorations. I am engaged and that has me thinking of all the bridal shower ideas. Wedding ideas will be coming up soon too! Of course I will also still have all of my holiday and other party ideas as well. I’m not turning into an obsessed crazy bride to be(not yet). I made this celebrity wedding bridal shower game because who doesn’t love a fun celebrity game?! The bride gets to pick who would be at her dream celebrity wedding. Including her celebrity crush as the groom! Most friends might know the bride to be’s celebrity crush but they may not know the other players at her celebrity wedding. Who would be officiate, who would perform? it is just fun to think about and the bride can use her imagination on these things. Who every guesses the most answers right wins! There is also room at the bottom to add a bonus question like who else would be in the bride’s bridal party, which celebrity house would she have the wedding at, or anything really, get creative with it!
Archive of ‘Games’ category
This post contains affiliate links, see disclosure policy
Every bridal shower needs a few games! I love party games and bridal showers are the perfect place to have funny bridal shower games. Girlfriends can appreciate some funny games. I have some games that should make a crowd laugh and have fun. I’m hoping to play a few of these games at my own bridal shower this year. Weddings are so fun because you get all these bonus times of hanging out with your friends before the big day.
- First kiss! Have all of the guests put on lipstick and kiss a piece of pape. The bride has to guess who’s kiss it is.
- Kiss the bride! Blow up a picture of the bride to poster size or draw a large bride on white wrapping paper. You can also cut out one from a magazine, having a small one would be more challenging! Have everyone put on lipstick. Then blindfold people one at a time and have them kiss the poster, whoever gets closest to the brides face/mouth wins! Like pin the tail on the donkey but with kisses. The kissing the wall part makes it extra funny.
- Balloon game! I am fond of balloons and balloon games. They are easy and fun. Have everyone write funny advice with sharpie markers to the bride on balloons. The bride can pick her favorite. This is decorations and a game in one! It could be sincere advice as well.
- Catch the bouquet! Make a bouquet out of toilet paper. Just wrap toilet paper around itself to make a flower shape. Then tape it or glue it together. Make a few flowers then tape them to the toilet paper roll on the bottom. Use lots of tape to keep it together. The bride can be blindfolded and try to throw the bouquet to the guests. Whoever catches the bouquet wins! The blindfold makes it extra funny since the bride might not even throw it near the guests.
- Making bouquets! Same thing with toilet paper bouquets but the guests get into teams and have to make bouquets. Whoever makes the bouquet the fastest wins. You can also have whoever makes the best bouquet wins but speed games are funny.
- Toilet paper wedding dress! Same idea as the last one but with making a wedding dress out of toilet paper. Points for style and speed!
- Wedding guest dance off! Put on a little single ladies or cheesy wedding music and have a little dance off/dance party!
- Name that wedding song! Play small clips of cheesy wedding songs and have guests write down the name of the song. Make sure it is a super small bit of the song to make it challenging. Whoever gets the most right wins. There are so many cheesy wedding songs to choose from!
- Eat the ring, the donut ring! Have powdered sugar donuts(because the powdered sugar is messy ;)). Put them on a plate with a donut on each plate. Have the guests line up in a row, one in front of each plate. Participants have to put there hands behind there back and try to eat the donut on the plate just using their mouth. The first one done wins! Also I have some adorable free diamond ring donut toppers.
- Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue scavenger hunt! Guests have to collect all of these things. There can be items hidden around the house or they have to go around to neighbors and collect these items. Adults on a scavenger hunt is always funny!
Here are some more funny games from around the web:
The Super Bowl is coming up and the Super Bowl provides a lot of entertainment in itself. However, it doesn’t hurt to have some easy extra games for a crowd watching sports games. You can use these games for kids sports parties or watching sports. Nothing complicated because nobody has time for anything too crazy!
It’s winter time! Around here it is a fun time since the weather outside is nice. However, I know for many of you it means being stuck inside with the kids. Even though we can get outside now the summer here is a different story. In the summer I made up some fun games and activities for us to pretend like it is winter. When you can’t get outside you have to make the best out of what you can do inside. With winter break we all might need to come up with some extra ideas to keep the kids entertained and keep us adults from going crazy. Some of these indoor games could be fun for winter parties. These are some of my ideas and the best 15 indoor winter games and activities from around the web!
I know it is not quite Christmas yet…OK it’s not even Halloween but the craft stores have all of the Christmas fun out! I spend too much time in craft stores and have been brainwashed into getting ready for Christmas crazy early. I can’ help it though, I love Christmas! I saw some Santa hats and I thought they would be fun for a game, then I thought of this catch the snowballs in Santa hats Christmas game. It is really fun but be warned your kids will want to play it over and over again! Since we don’t get real snow this close enough for us. It is also a fun game to play inside when there is too much real snow and it is too cold to play outside.
Thanksgiving isn’t always the most fun holiday for kids. Yes, you have family and food but kids need more excitement. Plus, at least my daughter isn’t a big fan of Thanksgiving food. I don’t blame her, I was a really picky eater as a kid and would mostly eat stuffing and pie. Ok maybe I still do that but I just gravitate towards the carbs and sugar. At least on Thanksgiving there are no rules when it comes to eating, just pile it on, no shame! This easy feed the turkey Thanksgiving game is great simple entertainment. Kids can play this indoors while adults are still dilly dallying with their meal. You can also bring it outside where it’s nice out. Adults and kids can play this game. I used candy to toss in the Turkeys mouth but you can use small balls or bean bags sort of like corn hole.
This post contains affiliate links
Emoji parties are really popular right now for all ages. I think all ages really like emojis and would love an emoji party. Here are some easy emoji party games that are fun and simple to put together. I put some together with materials I had around the house. If you have some cups, marshmallows, balloons, lemons and paper plates you can make some emoji games! Different ages might find different games appealing but there is something for everyone. I know emojis parties are popular for the teens and they are a tricky group to find games for. I suggest 2 games for parties to add a little extra fun but not over schedule the party time. These easy emojis party games are perfect for last minute games that will please a crowd.
Every princess needs a princess party and every princess party needs fun games! You also want your games to be easy to put together. These games are for a range of ages. For the little little ones some might be too complicated but there is something for everyone. Makes me want to throw a princess party for myself! I did go to an adult princess party one time and it was awesome! My costume was The Little Mermaid because that is my favorite princess movie. My daughter is more partial to Frozen and her favorite princess right now is actually Princess Leia from Star Wars. The best thing about a princess party in my opinion is there are so many princesses to choose from. You can have it focused on one princess or have them all! You can use these ideas for any type of princess party from Frozen to Cinderella or all the princesses together. There can never be too many princesses at a party!
This post may contain affiliate links
Star Wars party game time! My daughter was on break from school so we have been playing with a lot of Star Wars toys and some Star Wars games. You have to get creative to entertain a kid on break. I thought some of the games would be really fun for a party. If my daughter Keira is as obsessed with Star Wars around her birthday she will definitely have a Star Wars party. I have been coming up with some ideas for even more games which I will share with you all! Why keep them all to myself ;).
Previous 1 2