We love playing games at my house. Sometimes we just come up with games for fun. We have also been getting ready for the new Beauty and the Beast movie. That means Beauty and the Beast parties! It also means everyone needs some party games to celebrate or just to play at home over spring break! I have some ideas for easy party games. Some take a few materials from the dollar store. All of them should be easy enough for a range of ages to play. We know all ages love the movie. It was one of my favorites as a kid and now I get to relive it all with my daughter. Isn’t that the best when you can relive the movies you loved as a child with your own child?!
Archive of ‘Games’ category
Housewarming parties are a great time to bring all your family and friends together to celebrate your new home. Whether you are just doing a small gather of family or inviting a large group of people you want to keep them entertained. I think every party could use a game or two. This isn’t an occasion to have complicated games keep it easy and use what you have around the house or from the move. I came up with some fun housewarming party games that use household items to make it easy.
Here are the housewarming party game ideas:
Balloons and streamers are an easy way to decorate any party. You can use them in different colors for different themes. They also are easy to use for some simple party games. The best part is they can be decorations and games all in one! I love coming up with party games. My daughter and I use some of them just to play when we have nothing else to do. You can never have too many ideas for games or activities. Especially the easy kind because who has time to have elaborate games. I know I don’t have the patients and my daughter certainly doesn’t have the patience. These games can really work for any type of kids party theme! They are all cheap and easy just the way I like my party games.
It’s bridal shower time everyone! In case you missed it I have been posting fun bridal shower ideas all week like these free printable diamond ring donut toppers, funny games, theme ideas, and diamond decorations. I am engaged and that has me thinking of all the bridal shower ideas. Wedding ideas will be coming up soon too! Of course I will also still have all of my holiday and other party ideas as well. I’m not turning into an obsessed crazy bride to be(not yet). I made this celebrity wedding bridal shower game because who doesn’t love a fun celebrity game?! The bride gets to pick who would be at her dream celebrity wedding. Including her celebrity crush as the groom! Most friends might know the bride to be’s celebrity crush but they may not know the other players at her celebrity wedding. Who would be officiate, who would perform? it is just fun to think about and the bride can use her imagination on these things. Who every guesses the most answers right wins! There is also room at the bottom to add a bonus question like who else would be in the bride’s bridal party, which celebrity house would she have the wedding at, or anything really, get creative with it!
This post contains affiliate links, see disclosure policy
Every bridal shower needs a few games! I love party games and bridal showers are the perfect place to have funny bridal shower games. Girlfriends can appreciate some funny games. I have some games that should make a crowd laugh and have fun. I’m hoping to play a few of these games at my own bridal shower this year. Weddings are so fun because you get all these bonus times of hanging out with your friends before the big day.
- First kiss! Have all of the guests put on lipstick and kiss a piece of pape. The bride has to guess who’s kiss it is.
- Kiss the bride! Blow up a picture of the bride to poster size or draw a large bride on white wrapping paper. You can also cut out one from a magazine, having a small one would be more challenging! Have everyone put on lipstick. Then blindfold people one at a time and have them kiss the poster, whoever gets closest to the brides face/mouth wins! Like pin the tail on the donkey but with kisses. The kissing the wall part makes it extra funny.
- Balloon game! I am fond of balloons and balloon games. They are easy and fun. Have everyone write funny advice with sharpie markers to the bride on balloons. The bride can pick her favorite. This is decorations and a game in one! It could be sincere advice as well.
- Catch the bouquet! Make a bouquet out of toilet paper. Just wrap toilet paper around itself to make a flower shape. Then tape it or glue it together. Make a few flowers then tape them to the toilet paper roll on the bottom. Use lots of tape to keep it together. The bride can be blindfolded and try to throw the bouquet to the guests. Whoever catches the bouquet wins! The blindfold makes it extra funny since the bride might not even throw it near the guests.
- Making bouquets! Same thing with toilet paper bouquets but the guests get into teams and have to make bouquets. Whoever makes the bouquet the fastest wins. You can also have whoever makes the best bouquet wins but speed games are funny.
- Toilet paper wedding dress! Same idea as the last one but with making a wedding dress out of toilet paper. Points for style and speed!
- Wedding guest dance off! Put on a little single ladies or cheesy wedding music and have a little dance off/dance party!
- Name that wedding song! Play small clips of cheesy wedding songs and have guests write down the name of the song. Make sure it is a super small bit of the song to make it challenging. Whoever gets the most right wins. There are so many cheesy wedding songs to choose from!
- Eat the ring, the donut ring! Have powdered sugar donuts(because the powdered sugar is messy ;)). Put them on a plate with a donut on each plate. Have the guests line up in a row, one in front of each plate. Participants have to put there hands behind there back and try to eat the donut on the plate just using their mouth. The first one done wins! Also I have some adorable free diamond ring donut toppers.
- Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue scavenger hunt! Guests have to collect all of these things. There can be items hidden around the house or they have to go around to neighbors and collect these items. Adults on a scavenger hunt is always funny!
Here are some more funny games from around the web:
The Super Bowl is coming up and the Super Bowl provides a lot of entertainment in itself. However, it doesn’t hurt to have some easy extra games for a crowd watching sports games. You can use these games for kids sports parties or watching sports. Nothing complicated because nobody has time for anything too crazy!
It’s winter time! Around here it is a fun time since the weather outside is nice. However, I know for many of you it means being stuck inside with the kids. Even though we can get outside now the summer here is a different story. In the summer I made up some fun games and activities for us to pretend like it is winter. When you can’t get outside you have to make the best out of what you can do inside. With winter break we all might need to come up with some extra ideas to keep the kids entertained and keep us adults from going crazy. Some of these indoor games could be fun for winter parties. These are some of my ideas and the best 15 indoor winter games and activities from around the web!
I know it is not quite Christmas yet…OK it’s not even Halloween but the craft stores have all of the Christmas fun out! I spend too much time in craft stores and have been brainwashed into getting ready for Christmas crazy early. I can’ help it though, I love Christmas! I saw some Santa hats and I thought they would be fun for a game, then I thought of this catch the snowballs in Santa hats Christmas game. It is really fun but be warned your kids will want to play it over and over again! Since we don’t get real snow this close enough for us. It is also a fun game to play inside when there is too much real snow and it is too cold to play outside.
Thanksgiving isn’t always the most fun holiday for kids. Yes, you have family and food but kids need more excitement. Plus, at least my daughter isn’t a big fan of Thanksgiving food. I don’t blame her, I was a really picky eater as a kid and would mostly eat stuffing and pie. Ok maybe I still do that but I just gravitate towards the carbs and sugar. At least on Thanksgiving there are no rules when it comes to eating, just pile it on, no shame! This easy feed the turkey Thanksgiving game is great simple entertainment. Kids can play this indoors while adults are still dilly dallying with their meal. You can also bring it outside where it’s nice out. Adults and kids can play this game. I used candy to toss in the Turkeys mouth but you can use small balls or bean bags sort of like corn hole.
This post contains affiliate links
Emoji parties are really popular right now for all ages. I think all ages really like emojis and would love an emoji party. Here are some easy emoji party games that are fun and simple to put together. I put some together with materials I had around the house. If you have some cups, marshmallows, balloons, lemons and paper plates you can make some emoji games! Different ages might find different games appealing but there is something for everyone. I know emojis parties are popular for the teens and they are a tricky group to find games for. I suggest 2 games for parties to add a little extra fun but not over schedule the party time. These easy emojis party games are perfect for last minute games that will please a crowd.
Previous 1 2 3 Next