Unicorn parties are really in right now but what do you do for unicorn party games? Luckily unicorns are wonderful, colorful, majestic creatures that come with a lot of creativity! I think unicorns would be all about the unicorn games and your little unicorns will love these unicorn party games! I usually pick one or two games that are easy to put together and for kids to play. Kids love games but you don’t want to go too crazy with games. A few will do. If you need some ideas for unicorn games you are in luck because I have been cooking up some ideas in my weird unicorn brain! I don’t know about you but I love unicorns just as much as my daughter and it is one of my favorite party themes at the moment. Lets get started with the unicorn game ideas!
Archive of ‘Games’ category
Every party needs some games and a flamingo party is no exception! I made this fun spin on the class pin the tail on the donkey game. This is pin the tail feather on the flamingo. It’s a fun game for any flamingo, summer or tropical game. This game comes in a printable file just get the print printed out at a printing place in an engineering print size or large print size. That’s a big size for everyone to play and have fun! Play this flamingo party game that your guests will love!
Mother’s Day might not be the biggest holiday for games,but why not? I know some fun moms that would love Mother’s Day games. Some of these are for the kids to do which helps to get out there energy and occupy them as well. Plus, they will be funny for the Moms to watch. These are all fun silly games that any friends or family can participate in. For kids or adults everyone will have fun with some games on Mother’s Day. You can pick a couple of the game ideas that you like and play them with the whole family.
Here on the blog we are wild for games! We won’t be playing any reindeer games this time of year. Right now it is all about the bunny games and Easter party games! I think when you get together with a group or there is a holiday it’s good to have a few games up your sleeve or under your paw. I came up with some quick and easy games for Easter that will keep a variety of people of different ages entertained. Easter eggs are just made for games.
Here are some fun Easter party games:
We love playing games at my house. Sometimes we just come up with games for fun. We have also been getting ready for the new Beauty and the Beast movie. That means Beauty and the Beast parties! It also means everyone needs some party games to celebrate or just to play at home over spring break! I have some ideas for easy party games. Some take a few materials from the dollar store. All of them should be easy enough for a range of ages to play. We know all ages love the movie. It was one of my favorites as a kid and now I get to relive it all with my daughter. Isn’t that the best when you can relive the movies you loved as a child with your own child?!
Housewarming parties are a great time to bring all your family and friends together to celebrate your new home. Whether you are just doing a small gather of family or inviting a large group of people you want to keep them entertained. I think every party could use a game or two. This isn’t an occasion to have complicated games keep it easy and use what you have around the house or from the move. I came up with some fun housewarming party games that use household items to make it easy.
Here are the housewarming party game ideas:
Balloons and streamers are an easy way to decorate any party. You can use them in different colors for different themes. They also are easy to use for some simple party games. The best part is they can be decorations and games all in one! I love coming up with party games. My daughter and I use some of them just to play when we have nothing else to do. You can never have too many ideas for games or activities. Especially the easy kind because who has time to have elaborate games. I know I don’t have the patients and my daughter certainly doesn’t have the patience. These games can really work for any type of kids party theme! They are all cheap and easy just the way I like my party games.
It’s bridal shower time everyone! In case you missed it I have been posting fun bridal shower ideas all week like these free printable diamond ring donut toppers, funny games, theme ideas, and diamond decorations. I am engaged and that has me thinking of all the bridal shower ideas. Wedding ideas will be coming up soon too! Of course I will also still have all of my holiday and other party ideas as well. I’m not turning into an obsessed crazy bride to be(not yet). I made this celebrity wedding bridal shower game because who doesn’t love a fun celebrity game?! The bride gets to pick who would be at her dream celebrity wedding. Including her celebrity crush as the groom! Most friends might know the bride to be’s celebrity crush but they may not know the other players at her celebrity wedding. Who would be officiate, who would perform? it is just fun to think about and the bride can use her imagination on these things. Who every guesses the most answers right wins! There is also room at the bottom to add a bonus question like who else would be in the bride’s bridal party, which celebrity house would she have the wedding at, or anything really, get creative with it!
This post contains affiliate links, see disclosure policy
Every bridal shower needs a few games! I love party games and bridal showers are the perfect place to have funny bridal shower games. Girlfriends can appreciate some funny games. I have some games that should make a crowd laugh and have fun. I’m hoping to play a few of these games at my own bridal shower this year. Weddings are so fun because you get all these bonus times of hanging out with your friends before the big day.
- First kiss! Have all of the guests put on lipstick and kiss a piece of pape. The bride has to guess who’s kiss it is.
- Kiss the bride! Blow up a picture of the bride to poster size or draw a large bride on white wrapping paper. You can also cut out one from a magazine, having a small one would be more challenging! Have everyone put on lipstick. Then blindfold people one at a time and have them kiss the poster, whoever gets closest to the brides face/mouth wins! Like pin the tail on the donkey but with kisses. The kissing the wall part makes it extra funny.
- Balloon game! I am fond of balloons and balloon games. They are easy and fun. Have everyone write funny advice with sharpie markers to the bride on balloons. The bride can pick her favorite. This is decorations and a game in one! It could be sincere advice as well.
- Catch the bouquet! Make a bouquet out of toilet paper. Just wrap toilet paper around itself to make a flower shape. Then tape it or glue it together. Make a few flowers then tape them to the toilet paper roll on the bottom. Use lots of tape to keep it together. The bride can be blindfolded and try to throw the bouquet to the guests. Whoever catches the bouquet wins! The blindfold makes it extra funny since the bride might not even throw it near the guests.
- Making bouquets! Same thing with toilet paper bouquets but the guests get into teams and have to make bouquets. Whoever makes the bouquet the fastest wins. You can also have whoever makes the best bouquet wins but speed games are funny.
- Toilet paper wedding dress! Same idea as the last one but with making a wedding dress out of toilet paper. Points for style and speed!
- Wedding guest dance off! Put on a little single ladies or cheesy wedding music and have a little dance off/dance party!
- Name that wedding song! Play small clips of cheesy wedding songs and have guests write down the name of the song. Make sure it is a super small bit of the song to make it challenging. Whoever gets the most right wins. There are so many cheesy wedding songs to choose from!
- Eat the ring, the donut ring! Have powdered sugar donuts(because the powdered sugar is messy ;)). Put them on a plate with a donut on each plate. Have the guests line up in a row, one in front of each plate. Participants have to put there hands behind there back and try to eat the donut on the plate just using their mouth. The first one done wins! Also I have some adorable free diamond ring donut toppers.
- Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue scavenger hunt! Guests have to collect all of these things. There can be items hidden around the house or they have to go around to neighbors and collect these items. Adults on a scavenger hunt is always funny!
Here are some more funny games from around the web:
The Super Bowl is coming up and the Super Bowl provides a lot of entertainment in itself. However, it doesn’t hurt to have some easy extra games for a crowd watching sports games. You can use these games for kids sports parties or watching sports. Nothing complicated because nobody has time for anything too crazy!
1 2 Next