Valentine’s Day is all about showing love and well chocolate. It’s mostly about the chocolate am I right?! What better way to show love than with chocolate? Make these fun little candy confetti poppers for friends on Valentine’s Day. It’s a simple little gift to give with a little surprise inside. Candy and confetti, what’s not to love? I used fun heart card stock paper for the wrapping. These would be cute little gifts or favors for a large group of people. I made a bunch of them in minutes.
paper towel or toilet paper roll
- Cut paper towel roll in thirds or use 1 toilet paper roll.
- Wrap tissue paper around it with some extra on the end.
- Tape it together.
- Twist one ends of the tissue paper and wrap a ribbon around it.
- Add confetti and candy inside. You can make confetti with tissue paper or flowerfetti with faux flower petals.
- Tie the other side.
- Add decorative card stock paper around the outside.
These are such fun and sweet little gifts on Valentine’s Day!