They never let poor Rudolph join in any reindeer games but this Christmas I am making lots of games for Rudolph to play. I have ten fun Reindeer game ideas to play. All of them are easy and for a range of ages. Everyone can join in on the fun and games this Christmas. My family enjoys Christmas games at our Christmas Eve party but we are probably due for some new games. Some of these are made up from my own random thoughts and others are inspired by games I’ve seen in the past.
Welcome to the third annual 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop!
Stop by every day from December first through the twelfth for new ideas you can use to make your season brighter!
Meet Your Hosts
They have all been busy as Elves creating, decorating, cooking and crafting tons of new ideas for you to try this holiday season!
Shirley~Intelligent Domestications I Alli~An Alli Event I Michelle~Our Crafty Mom I Marie~DIY Adulation
Erlene~My Pinterventures I Beverly~Across The Blvd. I Debra~Shoppe No. 5 I Victoria~Dazzle While Frazzled
Megan~C’mon Get Crafty I Michelle~Michelle James Designs I Amanda~Domestically Creative
Deborah~Salvage Sister & Mister I Jeanie~Create & Babble I Sherry~Olives & Okra
Jenny~Cookies Coffee & Crafts I Emily~Domestic Deadline I Bonbon~Farmhouse 40
Leanna~Of Faeries & Fauna I Pam Larmore~P.S. I Love You Crafts I Kelly~North Country Nest I
Marie~The Inspiration Vault I Gail~Purple Hues and Me I Lynne~My Family Thyme I
Karen~Dragonfly and Lily Pads I Trisha~Blowing Away Out West Lorrin~Embrace The Perfect Mess I
Terri~Christmas Tree Lane I Sam~Raggedy Bits I Cyn~Creative Cynchronicity Valeria~Val Event Gal
Yami~The Latina Next Door I Jeannee~Centsably Creative I Tania~Little Vintage Cottage
Lauren~Wonderfully Made I Vanessa~DIY 180 I Kimberly~A Wonderful Thought I
Kim~Everyday Parties I Dru~Polka Dot Poplars
Now for some fun and games! Here are my 10 Reindeer Christmas Party Games:
- Reindeer bells, Decorate cups to look like reindeer then have 3 cups arranged in a triangle shape. One person with cups on one side of a table, one person on the other side. You have to throw bells into the cups on the other side of the table. The person who gets them all in first wins!
- Wrangling those reindeer. Use a ring or embroidery hoop like I did tied to some ribbon to wrangle those reindeer cups. Toss the ring around the cups and pull them in.
- Feed the reindeer. Face the cups down on their side and stack them up in a pyramid, add pipe cleaner reindeer antlers on top and craft ball nose in the middle. Throw chocolate chips in to feed the reindeer.
- Antler ring toss. Use sticks or pipe cleaners and a wooden dowel. This can be fun for outdoors, just stick them straight into the ground. Toss a ring around the antlers,
- Reindeer poop eating race. Not really reindeer poop but chocolate chips. It’s always just funny when you call food some kind of poop. Without using your hands and blindfolded each person has to eat a certain amount of reindeer poop that is spread out on a plate. You can have teams to see who can do it the fastest.
- Flying reindeer! Use ping pong balls dressed up like reindeer as I did below. They can have to hit certain targets or just see whose flies the farther.
- Pin the nose on Rudolph. Use a reindeer poster(or printables) and see who can pin the nose(using small round pieces of red paper or red fuzzy craft balls for the nose) on Rudolph.
- Reindeer races! Reindeers fly together in pairs. Tie one foot of one person to one foot of another person so they have to race as a pair. They can have to run together from one side of the yard and back. You can also have obstacles set up to make the race more complicated.
- Jingle bell tag. Each person has a necklace or bracelet with jingle bells on them. Tag others and collect their jingle bells. Whoever has the most jingle bells at the end wins.
- Pull Santa’s sleigh! Have a large cardboard box or a laundry basket. Have someone inside that is “Santa”. A kid would be ideal. Have a rope tied around the box. Then people who are the reindeer have to pull the Santa across the yard. Whoever does it the fastest wins. You can have a tarp down so the “sleigh” moves easier.
Be sure to visit our fellow 12 Days of Christmas Bloggers below for even more creative ideas this holiday season!