This shop/post has been compensated by Collective Bias, INC. and The Coca-Cola Company, all opinions are mine alone. #SummerRefreshment #Publix #CollectiveBias
- Nothing is better in summertime than lemonade! It is my favorite summer drink to keep cool. As a kid I have such great memories of making lemonade stands with my family. We lived on a cul de sac and everyone in the neighborhood were close friends. That made having a lemonade stand extra fun because all the neighbors would come by and support us. My sister and I would put two straws in a cup because we thought it looked fancy. I still sometimes like to drink my drinks with two colorful straws. I decided to continue the family tradition of making a lemonade stand and it was even more fun as an adult! It was made extra easy by using 2 liter bottles of Minute Maid® Lemonade for our lemonade at the lemonade stand. We made a colorful yellow and sunny lemonade stand. I created some fun lemonade printables to decorate the cups and stand. I love how the lemon printables turned out! Since the lemonade stand I have been drinking my Minute Maid lemonade with straws that have lemon toppers to make it feel more festive. We also made fun to go cups for the lemonade. I find that sometimes the problem with lemonade stands is the lemonade is tricky for people to take with without spilling. I dressed up mason jars and yellow paper cups with fun printables plus spill proof lids. I tested them out by tipping them to the side to make sure they wouldn’t spill and it worked! That may be a risky way to test it, but luckily the lids passed the test.
To get your lemonade stand started first you will need to pick up some Minute Maid Lemonade from Publix! It is located in the aisle with specialty drinks and soft drinks next to the soft drinks. The 2 Liter bottles are perfect for a lemonade stand and making a lot of drinks find your local store HERE. Find your local store and save a $1 when you buy 2 2 liter bottles save in store. Earn a $1 on 12 pack, 12 oz cans Ibotta offer.
To make a mason jar lemonade to go cup:
- Pour Minute Maid Lemonade in a mason jar over ice.
- Cover it with a plastic type wrap and a rubber band tightly wrapped around the plastic wrap.
- Then add a colorful napkin on top and ribbon tied around it.
Print out printable gift tags, CLICK
HERE for the printable, on card stock paper. Then cut them out and punch a hole in the top. Tie them to the mason jar. I made them a few different ways for variety. The tags come in two different color choices. Some I added lemon printable as well, some a lemon leaf, and some a straw with lemon topper.
It is the same process to cover a paper cup and make it a to go cup.
1. Add the plastic wrap and a rubber band.
2. Cut off any extra plastic wrap that is hanging down around the cup.
3. Cover with a cute napkin, raffia, or ribbon.
4. Then add a lemonade tag printable, colorful straw with a lemon topper, and if you want even a drink umbrella for extra fun!
Then print out the rest of the printables on white card stock paper to add to your lemonade stand. For the small lemon leaf to add to cups CLICK HERE. For the lemon banner CLICK HERE. For the straw toppers CLICK HERE. For the large lemon leaf to add to balloons and make lemon balloons CLICK HERE. For gift tags CLICK HERE. I love how the printables looked on the lemonade stand and we had a blast putting them together.
Get your Minute Maid Lemonade and Fuze Tea perfect for lemonade stands.
It was a warm day perfect for drinking lemonade! I did leave some Minute Maid Lemonade for others but I had more than my fair share. I love how fun and cheery all the yellow is and the lemon decorations were just the cutest. Having a brightly colored lemonade stand brings more people to your stand! The music, singing, and dancing helped too. Family time usually involves a bit of silliness for us! What do you do to make your lemonade stand extra fun?