Some bouquets are sweeter than others. This sweet diy cinnamon roll bouquet is easy to make and a fun gift to give friends. You can make homemade cinnamon rolls or a package. I went the easy route with a tube of rolls. Add colorful sprinkles to brighten them up more and put them on bamboo skewers to make a bouquet. I love how this bouquet turned out and seriously who doesn’t prefer a bouquet that you can eat?! Edible bouquets are becoming more and more popular because birthdays are a time to splurge on your favorite treats. Cinnamon rolls also go great with coffee so making it in a coffee mug is a perfect fit. I just used a large plain white mug with colorful tissue paper. You could also decorate a mug to give as part of the gift or get one with a funny saying on it. Lets get these cinnamon rolls started!
What you need to make them:
coffee mug or cup
- Bake cinnamon rolls, top with icing, and cute sprinkles. Let them cool
- Put cinnamon rolls on bamboo skewers. To make them at different heights in the bouquet you can trim down some of the skewers by cutting off a third of the skewers. You might want to arrange the skewers in the mug before adding the cinnamon rolls to get them in the right place. I added them afterwards but just trying to make it easier on you!
- Put tissue paper in a coffee mug or large cup.
- Add the cinnamon rolls to the mug spreading them out. I added a couple in front, in the middle, and in back.
- Add a gift tag if you want CLICK HERE for printable “Have a sweet birthday” gift tags.
Now this present will make anyone have a sweet birthday or day! It also looks cute as an edible decoration. It’s my birthday this week so I will be eating all the edible bouquets I can!
About Valerie Lewis
Hi I'm Val! I love coffee and cupcakes(breakfast of champions), and making simple crafts with my kids.
- Web |
- More Posts(435)