Sometimes I have a hard time thinking of gift ideas for adults. I overcomplicate it and think of silly things to make. When it comes down to it most of the ladies I know just want some wine and chocolate! I thought it would be fun to make a chocolate and wine bouquet. Anyone who loves chocolate and wine would love this bouquet. It is the perfect birthday gift or gift for a girls night! I made some printable tags for birthday gifts.
What you need to make it:
chocolate bars, small, large or a variety
mini plastic wine bottles
get the printable Birthday tags HERE
- Glue bamboo skewers to the back of the wine and chocolate bars.
- Lay out the tissue paper, fold up the bottom towards the middle.
- Line up the chocolate and wine popping out slightly over the tissue paper on top.
- Fold the tissue paper over the front on the right side then the left.
- Tie a ribbon tightly around the center.
- Adjust the chocolate and wine if needed.
You can also place the bouquet in a vase with a foam block in the bottom to stabilize it. The wine can be a little heavy in the bouquet.
Who wouldn’t love this kind of bouquet for their birthday?! I would love to get a chocolate and wine bouquet!