It is really starting to feel like spring. That means it is time to get outdoors. Outdoor crafting and party time call for lots of flowers. I made these simple napkin flowers. I am going to show you how to make napkin flowers with a few easy steps. These are just paper napkins. A while ago I found these marble napkins and have been waiting to find a use for them. They look so pretty as flowers. The napkin flowers would also look great with a solid color. You can use them at each place setting out even put some in a vase for a decoration and guests to grab. I’m sure there are fancier napkin flowers and more complicated ways to make them but I went for as simple as possible.
What you need:
napkins(in any color you want)
- Unfold the napkin.
- Fold the napkin up or down in half.
- With the folded part on top start to roll the napkin in a small circular shape.
- I wrapped the napkin around my fingers twice to leave it nice and loose.
- With the last extra piece fold it down making a triangle shape.
- Then wrap that folded down part around the other loops.
- Twist the bottom together and tie a ribbon around the bottom to keep it in place. It might stay without the ribbon but tying a ribbon makes it easier.
Simple as that you now know how to make napkin flowers. What should I make next swans, cats, or hearts? I don’t even have origami skills but anyone can make some pretty, simple napkin flowers. These would look pretty with light yellow or pink for spring parties. I am thinking of making some to use at a tea party.