Making this winter bright and tropical continues with these fun coffee or hot drink sleeves! I’m feeling all tropical and beachy while inside with the heat on. Fill these up with my colorful hot chocolate. Then you will have some bright drinks and cups. These could be really fun for coffee at a tropical brunch! Then top the drinks with whipped cream and colorful sprinkles. Plus the tropical vibes go great with colorful Christmas lights for easy decor in the winter. I just couldn’t wait until the heat to make some tropical fun. By the time summer comes around I will probably be making things in fall colors.
What you need to make them:
paper hot cups(for the drinks)
coffee/hot cup sleeves
colorful card stock paper
Spellbinders Platinum 6
Shapabilities Tropics Wild & Free
- Cut out these fun die shapes with the Platinum 6, as shown HERE
- Unfold drink sleeves. Trace the shape on a piece of colorful card stock paper.
- Cut out the shapes from the paper.
- glue the card stock paper to the front of the drink sleeve.
- glue one end of the drink sleeve.
- Take the die shapes and put a small amount of glue on the back.
- Then glue them down in different fun arrangements.
- Wrap around the drink sleeve overlapping it wear the glue is and hold it firmly together until the glue dries.
I’m going to use these tropical diy drink sleeves everyday all winter to make myself feel warm!