For the kids I have candy canes and for the adults I have dressed up wine bottles! These are fun for parties or to hand out to friends for gifts. You can’t go wrong with the gift of wine. I decorated little bottles but you can do the same thing for larger bottles of wine. Santa’s helpers might need a little wine around the holidays. You can serve these for holiday parties or bring them to a holiday party for a host gift. Make the Santa or reindeer wines.
What you need to make the reindeer:
brown or gold pipe cleaners
plastic googly eyes
red pom pom balls
double sided tape or hot glue
- Wrap the pipe cleaner around the wine bottle. Twist it in back
- Fold down 1 inch on one side then fold that piece up making a v shape.
- Repeat on the other side.
- tape or glue on red pom pom in the middle for the nose. Then the googly eyes right above the nose.
What you need to make the Santa bottles:
Gold pipe cleaners
white small pom pom balls
- Cut a piece of red paper wide enough to cover the wine label and wrap around the back.
- Take hot glue and put it on one side of the red paper then wrap that side around the wine bottle.
- Take a one inch wide piece of black paper. Put a dot of glue on the back of the wine bottle in the middle and wrap the black paper around the red paper.
- Glue a square of the gold pipe cleaner in the middle of the black paper.
- Add a hat with red paper and pom poms if you want.
You can make a variety of Christmas wine bottles or just one kind. They are really easy to make and fun for holiday parties!