I’m a little late getting in to the hole Snapchat thing. That’s usually the case with me and anything technology related. Partly because I’m in my early 30’s and in bed at 9 every night. I don’t always know what the cools kids are doing. Once I found out that Snapchat has all of these fun filters I realized how fun it can be. I still don’t know how to do everything with it but my daughter and I love the filters! There don’t seem to be a lot of Snap Chat party ideas out there yet but I am sure it will be a big trend soon. These Snapchat Filter Rice Krispie Treats are incredibly easy to make for guests at a party. I made Rice Krispie Treats covered them up with some Fruit Roll Ups and that’s all you have to do. You can even buy already packaged Rice Krispie Treats.
What you need to make them:
Rice Krispie Treats(I made the recipe on the box of cereal)
Fruit Roll Ups variety pack(red, rainbow, and orange colors)
For the rainbow treat:
- Cut treats into rectangle shapes and put one end on a paper straw or lollipop stick.
- Unroll rainbow fruit roll up and cut it in half with kitchen scissors.
- Press the fruit roll up piece firmly onto the rice kripsie treat. Cut off any extra.
For the dog nose:
- Cut out long oval shape with a straight bottom of rice krispie treat and 2 small ovals. Put the flat bottom of the longer oval onto a lollipop stick or paper straw.
- Unroll a red fruit roll up and cover the long oval. Cut or rip off any extra.
- Cover the small ovals with a orange fruit roll up.
- Press all of the pieces together. Squeeze the top of the long piece at the top so it is wider at the bottom. Take some of the orange fruit roll up and roll it into a ball. Put the ball in the middle.
These treats are really fun for pictures too! I had a little too much fun taking pictures with them. They worked out great with the crazy eyes I usually have in pictures anyways. The rainbow one is incredibly easy to make! Two fun snapchat filter rice krispie treats the puking rainbow and puppy nose.