This is how I like my spiders! With glitter and you know, not real. I don’t have a fear of spiders but I would definitely jump a bit if I saw one. Halloween is the time of spider and all things creepy but I like to make my creepy things look more pretty than creepy. These diy glitter spider rings were really easy to make and transform basic spider rings into something shiny and pretty. These are good for kids and adult parties. You can also use them as table decorations or wine charms.
What you need to make them:
plastic spider rings
- dip paintbrush in mod podge
- paint spider with mod podge cover all the legs but don’t put too much on each leg only needs a little bit
- put glitter on a paper plate or in a paper bowl, you can put newspaper underneath to catch any extra glitter and prevent a mess
- dip spider ring in glitter
- shake off excess glitter so it wont shed glitter
- let rings dry
I think I will wear these all year because they are so sparkly and fun! I have never loved spiders so much. Once again they are fun for kids and adults. Really who doesn’t love adding glitter to things?!