I am so excited about Halloween! It is my favorite holiday because everyone gets to let out their inner child. Children get to have fun year round but Halloween is a chance for adults to also act like kids. There are plenty of kids crafts that I will be doing with my daughter. This diy is for the adults to dress up their drinks. These wine bottle ghosts are easy to make for Halloween parties. Also sometimes adults can use a little wine before trick or treating. They are a fun host gift to bring to parties, favors for adults. I love wine but you can make ghost beers, whiskeys, whatever you like.
What you need to make them:
wine bottles, these are minis but you can use a large bottle too or other alcohol
printable tags(find them at the bottom of the post)
white tissue paper(1/2 sheet per mini bottle or 1 for large bottles_
black sharpie marker
- Take a piece of white tissue paper and fold it in half downward
- Fold that half in half to the right(for a large bottle of alcohol just fold it the once). Cut it along the second folded piece.
- Pull tissue paper piece up by the middle
- Put the middle of the tissue paper over the center of the wine bottle.
- Tie a ribbon around the top of the wine bottle covered with the tissue paper.
- Tie on the printable to the ribbon
- Draw a dot of black sharpie for the eye on the top part
- Draw the other dot eye
- Draw the mouth in an oval shape a little larger than the eyes, as shown.
I love how cute these diy wine ghosts turned out! These would be perfect for adult Halloween parties and for adult trick or treats ;). They are so simple to make too!
Here is the I brought the boos printable:
Here is a smaller version of the printable for favors or small bottles:
About Valerie Lewis
Hi I'm Val! I love coffee and cupcakes(breakfast of champions), and making simple crafts with my kids.
- Web |
- More Posts(435)
Comments are closed.