I love rock star parties and these rock star party ideas are so fun for any little rock star! My daughter says she wants to be a rock star when she grows up. I just hope she didn’t inherit my terrible music skills. For a rock star party there are so many things you can do from cute dessert tables, fun activities and decorations. You can use a ton of different color combinations and style of decorations. These are some of the rock star party ideas from around the web.
Rock Star Party Ideas for Kids:
- Simple microphone crafts to make with different colors and these are simple for kids to make at a party
- This adorable pop star soda bar and party from The Party Wagon
- Decorating rock star sunglasses and other party ideas from this adorable party at Michelle Paige’s Blog
- Rock star table decor with lots of sparkle from Catch My Party
- Awesome rock star performance stage from Craft and We Know It
- These microphone cupcakes are the cutest, from Domestic Charm
- Love these hanging guitars and more rock star party inspiration at School Girl Style
- These wrist bands and this whole rock star party from twoplus.us is adorable!
- Rock Star guitar marshmallows
- Find these fun swag bags and other ideas at Hostess with the Mostess Blog
- Make a fun rock star microphone stand for party performances, from All Free Kids Crafts
- This party table set up and this whole girly rock star party is amazing from Crazy for Crust